Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Europe's E. coli scandal was a feature of this week's headlines, with signs that the outbreak has peaked, the EU agreeing on compensation for farmers and Russia's ban on produce imports still in place. Elsewhere in Europe, Carrefour's French troubles continued, UK ice-cream maker R&R Ice Cream looked to expand across the Channel and Nestle was linked to Spanish firm Cacaolat. In the retail sector, Sainsbury's issued its latest sales numbers and we looked at the problems that Metro Group's Makro arm is having in the UK. Click on the headlines for more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report