Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Europe's E. coli scandal was a feature of this week's headlines, with signs that the outbreak has peaked, the EU agreeing on compensation for farmers and Russia's ban on produce imports still in place. Elsewhere in Europe, Carrefour's French troubles continued, UK ice-cream maker R&R Ice Cream looked to expand across the Channel and Nestle was linked to Spanish firm Cacaolat. In the retail sector, Sainsbury's issued its latest sales numbers and we looked at the problems that Metro Group's Makro arm is having in the UK. Click on the headlines for more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti