Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Premier Foods' appointment of Kraft's Mike Clarke as its new CEO this week was a surprise move but one welcomed by the market. Investors in Brasil Foods were also cheered by the news that the 2009 merger that created the company was cleared by Brazil's competition watchdog. However, a plan to combine Brazil's largest retailer, CBD, with Carrefour's local operations was halted amid continued opposition from Casino, which prompted the country's national development bank to pull planned funding for the deal. Click on the headlines for more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes