Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
just-food's insight pages were full of interviews and analysis this week. As Auchan's Sun Art Retail Group venture listed in Hong Kong, we looked at the growth of China's hypermarket sector. Our food retail coverage did not stop there, with our latest briefing focusing on the challenge of building a successful online operation. And we interviewed executives at two leading dairy processors, Arla Foods and First Milk, about issues from sustainability to promotions. Click on the headlines for more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action