Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
just-food's insight pages were full of interviews and analysis this week. As Auchan's Sun Art Retail Group venture listed in Hong Kong, we looked at the growth of China's hypermarket sector. Our food retail coverage did not stop there, with our latest briefing focusing on the challenge of building a successful online operation. And we interviewed executives at two leading dairy processors, Arla Foods and First Milk, about issues from sustainability to promotions. Click on the headlines for more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target