Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Kraft Foods' surprise decision to split itself in two dominated the industry headlines this week. Elsewhere, there had also been speculation that Unilever could sell its food operations and Kraft's move prompted discussions over whether PepsiCo could look to break up its businesses. The US also saw the latest food safety scare, with Cargill pulling millions of tonnes of meat over a possible link to a fatal salmonella outbreak. Click on the headlines for more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO