Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Kraft Foods' surprise decision to split itself in two dominated the industry headlines this week. Elsewhere, there had also been speculation that Unilever could sell its food operations and Kraft's move prompted discussions over whether PepsiCo could look to break up its businesses. The US also saw the latest food safety scare, with Cargill pulling millions of tonnes of meat over a possible link to a fatal salmonella outbreak. Click on the headlines for more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- RTRS looks for systemic solutions to progress
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- The balancing act at Amy's Kitchen - interview
- Nestle sets new savings target
- Premier takes control of powders JV Knighton
- Wilmar, Adani and Ruchi Soya announce India JV
- TreeHouse rationalises production network
- Danish Crown profits slide in "tough" market