Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Kraft Foods' surprise decision to split itself in two dominated the industry headlines this week. Elsewhere, there had also been speculation that Unilever could sell its food operations and Kraft's move prompted discussions over whether PepsiCo could look to break up its businesses. The US also saw the latest food safety scare, with Cargill pulling millions of tonnes of meat over a possible link to a fatal salmonella outbreak. Click on the headlines for more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife