Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
M&A talk has continued unabated, with ConAgra revealing its disappointment around its latest offer for Ralcorp being rebuffed. The owner of former Bright Food target United Biscuits has cooled reports that it is looking to split the manufacturer in two. Happier news for Bright Food this week, however, with the company reaching an agreement to buy Manassen Foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm