Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Yet more signs of how challenging trading conditions are emerged this week, with UK retailer The Co-operative Group's gloomy prognosis over the country's retail sector and Heinz, which has enjoyed recent growth in the UK, admitting the environment was tough in the US and, notably in Australia. Elsewhere, we took a look at the impact of inflation in China, the prospects for Glanbia and started our monthly column from SymphonyIRI.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly