Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Yet more signs of how challenging trading conditions are emerged this week, with UK retailer The Co-operative Group's gloomy prognosis over the country's retail sector and Heinz, which has enjoyed recent growth in the UK, admitting the environment was tough in the US and, notably in Australia. Elsewhere, we took a look at the impact of inflation in China, the prospects for Glanbia and started our monthly column from SymphonyIRI.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast