Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Yet more signs of how challenging trading conditions are emerged this week, with UK retailer The Co-operative Group's gloomy prognosis over the country's retail sector and Heinz, which has enjoyed recent growth in the UK, admitting the environment was tough in the US and, notably in Australia. Elsewhere, we took a look at the impact of inflation in China, the prospects for Glanbia and started our monthly column from SymphonyIRI.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning