Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Two of the world's largest retailers made waves this week, with Tesco's decision to quit Japan and Carrefour's profit warning - and its announcement of another attempt to turn around its domestic business - grabbing the headlines. Meanwhile, dairy giant FrieslandCampina and Australian food maker Goodman Fielder also revealed this week that earnings were under pressure.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm