Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Two of the world's largest retailers made waves this week, with Tesco's decision to quit Japan and Carrefour's profit warning - and its announcement of another attempt to turn around its domestic business - grabbing the headlines. Meanwhile, dairy giant FrieslandCampina and Australian food maker Goodman Fielder also revealed this week that earnings were under pressure.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning