Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
The annual World Retail Congress dominated the headlines on just-food this week as we reported from the event in Berlin. Elsewhere, Swiss baker Aryzta snapped up UK naan and tortilla maker Honeytop Speciality Foods, Mars made its first move into Fairtrade and Nestle named a Wal-Mart Stores executive as its new CFO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill