Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Uncertainty surrounds PepsiCo at the moment, with rumours that some directors now want the US food and drink giant to examine whether to split the company in two - a move some analysts and investors demand. CEO Indra Nooyi is reported to be against such a move and is said to be lining up acquisitions to bolster the company. Elsewhere, Unilever again faced claims that it would look to offload more food brands and HJ Heinz said it would close more factories to deal with the "difficult" trading conditions in some markets, Click on the headlines for more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival