Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Uncertainty surrounds PepsiCo at the moment, with rumours that some directors now want the US food and drink giant to examine whether to split the company in two - a move some analysts and investors demand. CEO Indra Nooyi is reported to be against such a move and is said to be lining up acquisitions to bolster the company. Elsewhere, Unilever again faced claims that it would look to offload more food brands and HJ Heinz said it would close more factories to deal with the "difficult" trading conditions in some markets, Click on the headlines for more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK