Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Wal-Mart stunned the US food sector this week with a decision to pull a Mead Johnson infant formula brand after the death of a baby in Missouri. In the UK, two retailers, Thorntons and Ocado, faced the scrutiny of investors after profit warnings. And, just-food launched its international food basket to highlight the difference in price between national brands and own label in seven markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- How Hain is refocusing amid growing competition
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- How Nestle, R&R stand to benefit from ice cream JV
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Hain Celestial eyes disposals, forms venture unit
- Kellogg launches Special K breakfast quiches
- Dole faces DoJ probe over listeria outbreak
- Nestle unveils global salt reduction drive
- Amplify Snack Brands acquires Boundless Nutrition