Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
just-food's first week back after the Christmas and New Year break included PepsiCo brushing off a US report of plans to cut 4,000 jobs, UK seafood firm Young's Seafood shedding over 500 posts and Arla Foods pledging to expand in Scotland - but saying the move could still affect employees. In the week between Christmas and New Year, we saw China's food sector rocked by its latest safety scandal, with news that dairy group Mengniu Dairy produced milk containing a carcinogen. Click on the headlines for more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action