Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Müller's decision to bid for UK milk supplier Robert Wiseman Dairies was the first major M&A move of 2012 and sparked plenty of debate, with industry watchers arguing the German yoghurt maker will face challenges in a fiercely competitive industry. Strikes at Unilever, job cuts at Kraft Foods and US dairy processor Dean Foods and continued gloom over the prospects of retail giant Carrefour also attracted headlines this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action