Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Müller's decision to bid for UK milk supplier Robert Wiseman Dairies was the first major M&A move of 2012 and sparked plenty of debate, with industry watchers arguing the German yoghurt maker will face challenges in a fiercely competitive industry. Strikes at Unilever, job cuts at Kraft Foods and US dairy processor Dean Foods and continued gloom over the prospects of retail giant Carrefour also attracted headlines this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- Colian hungry for international growth - interview
- How discounters unsettling Australia's food sector
- Why trust is key in US natural food sector
- General Mills invests in another US SME
- US food labels to include "added sugars" info
- Dairy Crest to focus on brands, ingredients
- ABP Food Group names COO Frank Stephenson new CEO
- Kraft Heinz to expand US plant