Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Müller's decision to bid for UK milk supplier Robert Wiseman Dairies was the first major M&A move of 2012 and sparked plenty of debate, with industry watchers arguing the German yoghurt maker will face challenges in a fiercely competitive industry. Strikes at Unilever, job cuts at Kraft Foods and US dairy processor Dean Foods and continued gloom over the prospects of retail giant Carrefour also attracted headlines this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin