Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Carrefour again grabbed the headlines this week, with speculation intensifying that there could be change of leadership at the company. just-food understands an announcement is due in days. Elsewhere in retail, Asda outlined its expansion plans in the UK and we spoke to the CEO of Spar International about the symbol group's ambitions in India. Meanwhile, Premier Foods admitted more jobs could be lost at the company, we took a look at why US baker Hostess Brands filed for Chapter 11 and, in our latest Sustainability Watch, we discussed HJ Heinz's CSR strategy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Murray Goulburn's FY results - 7 things to learn
- Interview, part 1: Emmi CEO Urs Riedener
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- Australia launches dairy sector probe
- Arla points to branded growth as group sales slide
- Samworth buys Euphorium bakery in UK
- Tyson faces investor scrutiny on ethical issues
- Nomad Foods touts progress as H1 results worsen