Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Carrefour again grabbed the headlines this week, with speculation intensifying that there could be change of leadership at the company. just-food understands an announcement is due in days. Elsewhere in retail, Asda outlined its expansion plans in the UK and we spoke to the CEO of Spar International about the symbol group's ambitions in India. Meanwhile, Premier Foods admitted more jobs could be lost at the company, we took a look at why US baker Hostess Brands filed for Chapter 11 and, in our latest Sustainability Watch, we discussed HJ Heinz's CSR strategy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO