Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
CAGNY, the annual conference where leading US food makers face Wall Street analysts, saw the likes of General Mills, ConAgra Foods and Heinz this week reflect on the trading challenges facing the industry. Elsewhere, Pfizer tried to cool fresh speculation around the sale of its baby food business, Kerry Group said it would slow its rate of acquisitions this year and there were rumours a French state fund was in talks to invest in poultry giant Groupe Doux.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife