Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
CAGNY, the annual conference where leading US food makers face Wall Street analysts, saw the likes of General Mills, ConAgra Foods and Heinz this week reflect on the trading challenges facing the industry. Elsewhere, Pfizer tried to cool fresh speculation around the sale of its baby food business, Kerry Group said it would slow its rate of acquisitions this year and there were rumours a French state fund was in talks to invest in poultry giant Groupe Doux.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund