Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
It was a bumper week of insight from just-food, with analysis of Richard Brasher's decision to quit as CEO of Tesco's UK operations, an examination of rising egg prices and a look at the future for UK food manufacturer Premier Foods. We also emphasised our international reach, with an exclusive interview with the chief executive of Spanish retailer Grupo Eroski. Click on the headlines for more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project