Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
After a relaxing Easter break, news of another piece of M&A in the UK food sector emerged with a potential management buy-out at cake maker Lees Foods. Later in the week, another UK manufacturer, Adelie Food Holdings, made the headlines with news of its sale to an Indian buyer. Embattled retailers Carrefour and US grocer Supervalu Inc providing trading updates to the market. And, our pages carried an exclusive interview with the chairman and CEO of Spanish food manufacturer Ebro Foods. Click on the headlines for more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations