Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
After a relaxing Easter break, news of another piece of M&A in the UK food sector emerged with a potential management buy-out at cake maker Lees Foods. Later in the week, another UK manufacturer, Adelie Food Holdings, made the headlines with news of its sale to an Indian buyer. Embattled retailers Carrefour and US grocer Supervalu Inc providing trading updates to the market. And, our pages carried an exclusive interview with the chairman and CEO of Spanish food manufacturer Ebro Foods. Click on the headlines for more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- What post-Brexit trade with the EU could look like
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- What next for Nestle under new CEO Schneider?
- What delay means for UK child obesity strategy
- Kerry Foods sets its sights on C-sector
- Tesco drops John West products over sustainability
- Greencore pays GBP15m for Cranswick sandwich unit
- Job cuts imminent as General Mills restructures
- New Quaker Oats range targets wellness trend