Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
After a relaxing Easter break, news of another piece of M&A in the UK food sector emerged with a potential management buy-out at cake maker Lees Foods. Later in the week, another UK manufacturer, Adelie Food Holdings, made the headlines with news of its sale to an Indian buyer. Embattled retailers Carrefour and US grocer Supervalu Inc providing trading updates to the market. And, our pages carried an exclusive interview with the chairman and CEO of Spanish food manufacturer Ebro Foods. Click on the headlines for more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning