Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Tesco's plan to win back UK consumers understandably grabbed the headlines this week but there was plenty to analyse elsewhere. Nestle featured in the latest M&A speculation, with rumours that a deal to buy Pfizer's baby food unit was near and talk that it could sell its ice cream business in Australia. The food giant also kicked off the run of results announcements for the first quarter and joined Danone in outlining the challenges of operating in weak developed markets. Click on the headlines for more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Kind CEO on FDA's labelling U-turn - interview
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- RTRS looks for systemic solutions to progress
- Russia may renew food embargo again
- Nestle sets new savings target
- Fonterra dismisses claims CEO Spierings could exit
- News of week - Nestle, Wilmar, Danone
- Lindt's Russell Stover launches "snacking" line