Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Tesco's plan to win back UK consumers understandably grabbed the headlines this week but there was plenty to analyse elsewhere. Nestle featured in the latest M&A speculation, with rumours that a deal to buy Pfizer's baby food unit was near and talk that it could sell its ice cream business in Australia. The food giant also kicked off the run of results announcements for the first quarter and joined Danone in outlining the challenges of operating in weak developed markets. Click on the headlines for more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund