Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Tesco's plan to win back UK consumers understandably grabbed the headlines this week but there was plenty to analyse elsewhere. Nestle featured in the latest M&A speculation, with rumours that a deal to buy Pfizer's baby food unit was near and talk that it could sell its ice cream business in Australia. The food giant also kicked off the run of results announcements for the first quarter and joined Danone in outlining the challenges of operating in weak developed markets. Click on the headlines for more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs