Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Bright Food, the Chinese food group, this week at last planted its first flag in Europe with an investment in UK cereal firm Weetabix. Elsewhere in Europe, the CEO of Norway-based consumer goods company Orkla quit amid a disagreement with the company's board and German retailer Metro Group reported a quarterly loss. We also published our latest Sustainability Watch interview, which focused on US food giant General Mills. Click on the headlines for more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival