Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Bright Food, the Chinese food group, this week at last planted its first flag in Europe with an investment in UK cereal firm Weetabix. Elsewhere in Europe, the CEO of Norway-based consumer goods company Orkla quit amid a disagreement with the company's board and German retailer Metro Group reported a quarterly loss. We also published our latest Sustainability Watch interview, which focused on US food giant General Mills. Click on the headlines for more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- Kind CEO on FDA's labelling U-turn - interview
- RTRS looks for systemic solutions to progress
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- Nestle sets new savings target
- Russia may renew food embargo again
- Lindt's Russell Stover launches "snacking" line
- Wilmar, Adani and Ruchi Soya announce India JV
- HKScan appoints Jari Latvanen CEO