Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Dubbed 'The Outperformer' by one set of City analysts, Sainsbury's announced annual profits that beat forecasts last week and the UK retailer remains confident in the face of increased competition. The UK grocery industry was in the spotlight last week, with the country's Government formally announcing its introduce a watchdog to monitor the sector. Elsewhere, CSM, a supplier of bakery products to retailers in North America and Europe, said it would exit the sector and focus on bioplastics.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes