Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Dubbed 'The Outperformer' by one set of City analysts, Sainsbury's announced annual profits that beat forecasts last week and the UK retailer remains confident in the face of increased competition. The UK grocery industry was in the spotlight last week, with the country's Government formally announcing its introduce a watchdog to monitor the sector. Elsewhere, CSM, a supplier of bakery products to retailers in North America and Europe, said it would exit the sector and focus on bioplastics.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- What lies ahead for Tyrrells and Amplify?
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- Hain accounting issue rounds off problem year
- Mondelez buys rest of Vietnam snacks business
- Lotus Bakeries enjoys growth organically, via M&A
- Smucker cuts forecast as sales decline
- Emmi earnings grow but sales outlook lowered
- Unite outlines 2 Sisters stance on UK pizza site