Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Dairy giant Arla Foods grabbed the headlines this week with the admission 250 jobs could go at the company, with the possibility of more to come, as it looks to drive efficiency. Elsewhere, Kellogg announced a brand "refresh", although industry watchers argued the company might have to do more to drive sales. The takeover battle for frozen food giant Iglo Group gathered pace, with Thai food company CP Foods linked to the Birds Eye owner. Meanwhile, Wal-Mart Stores reported its first-quarter results and won praise from analysts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti