Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Dairy giant Arla Foods grabbed the headlines this week with the admission 250 jobs could go at the company, with the possibility of more to come, as it looks to drive efficiency. Elsewhere, Kellogg announced a brand "refresh", although industry watchers argued the company might have to do more to drive sales. The takeover battle for frozen food giant Iglo Group gathered pace, with Thai food company CP Foods linked to the Birds Eye owner. Meanwhile, Wal-Mart Stores reported its first-quarter results and won praise from analysts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs