Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Dairy giant Arla Foods grabbed the headlines this week with the admission 250 jobs could go at the company, with the possibility of more to come, as it looks to drive efficiency. Elsewhere, Kellogg announced a brand "refresh", although industry watchers argued the company might have to do more to drive sales. The takeover battle for frozen food giant Iglo Group gathered pace, with Thai food company CP Foods linked to the Birds Eye owner. Meanwhile, Wal-Mart Stores reported its first-quarter results and won praise from analysts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery