Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
The headlines had a European flavour this week with the ongoing uncertainty over the future of French poultry giant Groupe Doux and the takeover of Metro Group's UK cash-and-carry division by food wholesaler Booker. Elsewhere, we talked to Swiss manufacturer and retailer Migros about its sustainability, published a management briefing on fat reformulation and took an in-depth look at the UK's challenging milk sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm