Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
The headlines had a European flavour this week with the ongoing uncertainty over the future of French poultry giant Groupe Doux and the takeover of Metro Group's UK cash-and-carry division by food wholesaler Booker. Elsewhere, we talked to Swiss manufacturer and retailer Migros about its sustainability, published a management briefing on fat reformulation and took an in-depth look at the UK's challenging milk sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin