Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Europe's food sector saw its latest piece of consolidation this week with Orkla's bid to buy Nordic rival Rieber & Son. Elsewhere, US food group Hain Celestial continued its UK expansion with its deal to acquire brands from Premier Foods. Tesco grabbed the headlines with its U-turn on nutrition labels and we had a run of retail results from grocers including Ahold, Delhaize and Russia's X5 Retail Group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid