Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
In the final week before the Christmas and New Year break, just-food published its review of the year, which included lists of our most-read content and featured an in-depth look at the M&A, retail trends, sustainability initiatives and commodity volatility we have seen in 2012. Elsewhere, the founder of US yoghurt firm Chobani ruled out a sale of the business, Sainsbury's said talk chief executive Justin King could leave in February "pure speculation" and Italian food group Barilla outlined its plans for emerging markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods