Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
In the final week before the Christmas and New Year break, just-food published its review of the year, which included lists of our most-read content and featured an in-depth look at the M&A, retail trends, sustainability initiatives and commodity volatility we have seen in 2012. Elsewhere, the founder of US yoghurt firm Chobani ruled out a sale of the business, Sainsbury's said talk chief executive Justin King could leave in February "pure speculation" and Italian food group Barilla outlined its plans for emerging markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action