Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
In the final week before the Christmas and New Year break, just-food published its review of the year, which included lists of our most-read content and featured an in-depth look at the M&A, retail trends, sustainability initiatives and commodity volatility we have seen in 2012. Elsewhere, the founder of US yoghurt firm Chobani ruled out a sale of the business, Sainsbury's said talk chief executive Justin King could leave in February "pure speculation" and Italian food group Barilla outlined its plans for emerging markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- Aryzta FY results, outlook for 2017 - 6 takeaways
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- Why Danone is withdrawing Dumex from Vietnam
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Nestle revamps foodservice arm
- Nestle launches Nesquik Protein Plus for adults
- Investors urge company action on meat production
- Nature’s Path takes majority stake in Gorilly Good
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020