Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
In the final week before the Christmas and New Year break, just-food published its review of the year, which included lists of our most-read content and featured an in-depth look at the M&A, retail trends, sustainability initiatives and commodity volatility we have seen in 2012. Elsewhere, the founder of US yoghurt firm Chobani ruled out a sale of the business, Sainsbury's said talk chief executive Justin King could leave in February "pure speculation" and Italian food group Barilla outlined its plans for emerging markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Work on sugar could stir more clean-label concerns
- Free-from firm BFree Foods - bitesize interview
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez
- Mondelez sees stronger margins, LFL growth
- Murray Goulburn accused of "misleading" the market
- ConAgra sells two bakeries to Alpha Baking
- ABF takes Patak's into frozen ready meals category