Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
This week saw the debate around the food industry's role in the obesity epidemic come to the fore once again, as the UK Government warned that the industry must do more or face the possibility of legislation. The inauguration of Barack Obama for his second term in office gave us a timely opportunity to look at what has been achieved under his administration - and what could be in store for US food makers. Meanwhile, news that Christine Tacon has been named UK Groceries Code Adjudicator put supply chain relationships firmly in the spotlight. We were able to delve a little deeper into Tacon's take on the subject when we interviewed her shortly after her appointment.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target