Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Dairy featured heavily in our headlines last week. We interviewed Fonterra's CFO about the New Zealand giant's half-year results and plans for emerging markets. Swiss peer Emmi published its annual figures and we spoke to its international boss about its plans outside its domestic market. Meanwhile, in the UK, Greek yoghurt producer Fage won its court battle with rival Chobani over how the US firm labels its products here.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund