Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
China dominated our headlines in the first part of the week. Swiss firm Hero Group was forced to defend the safety of its infant formula in the country after allegations a local distributor mislabelled products. Wal-Mart, meanwhile, issued a statement to reiterate its expansion plans in China after it emerged it would close three stores there. Emerging markets continued to feature heavily, with news Qatar had bought a majority stake in Indian group Bush Foods Overseas. And we interviewed the CEO of ambitious Brazilian dairy group Vigor.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs