Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
M&A - as ever - was a hot topic on just-food this week. Some deals were done - Hain Celestial acquired UK organic baby food firm Ella's Kitchen and PAI Partners snapped European own-label giant R&R Ice Cream. Potential transactions were speculated about - the spin off of WhiteWave Foods prompted rumours over possible suitors and Unilever's ongoing problems in spreads led to talk it could one day sell the unit.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti