Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
M&A - as ever - was a hot topic on just-food this week. Some deals were done - Hain Celestial acquired UK organic baby food firm Ella's Kitchen and PAI Partners snapped European own-label giant R&R Ice Cream. Potential transactions were speculated about - the spin off of WhiteWave Foods prompted rumours over possible suitors and Unilever's ongoing problems in spreads led to talk it could one day sell the unit.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units