Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Tesco and Hershey grabbed the headlines in the last full week before Christmas with potential moves to bolster their businesses in India and China respectively. Beijing, meanwhile, has announced plans to investigate the price of agricultural commodities to try to encourage stability in prices. Horsemeat hit the news again with arrests in France over claims horses tested on in labs have entered the food chain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival