Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Justin King announcing he was checking out of Sainsbury's after a decade in charge of the UK grocer led this week's industry headlines. Staying in the UK, Premier Foods sold control of its bread arm to US private-equity firm Gores Group, while Chobani vowed to go to the country's Supreme Court after another negative ruling in its labelling battle with Fage. And just-food filed reports both from India's annual Food and Grocery Forum and the global confectionery trade show ISM in Germany.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- What lies ahead for Tyrrells and Amplify?
- Hain accounting issue rounds off problem year
- McDonald's, Starbucks, Elior: foodservice round-up
- Lotus Bakeries enjoys growth organically, via M&A
- Smucker cuts forecast as sales decline
- Unite outlines 2 Sisters stance on UK pizza site
- Mondelez buys rest of Vietnam snacks business
- Arla Foods to help Nigeria's dairy development