Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Justin King announcing he was checking out of Sainsbury's after a decade in charge of the UK grocer led this week's industry headlines. Staying in the UK, Premier Foods sold control of its bread arm to US private-equity firm Gores Group, while Chobani vowed to go to the country's Supreme Court after another negative ruling in its labelling battle with Fage. And just-food filed reports both from India's annual Food and Grocery Forum and the global confectionery trade show ISM in Germany.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- Colian hungry for international growth - interview
- The balancing act at Amy's Kitchen - interview
- How discounters unsettling Australia's food sector
- US food labels to include "added sugars" info
- ConAgra focusing on core with Spicetec sale
- Nestle sets new savings target
- Kraft Heinz to expand US plant
- Premier takes control of powders JV Knighton