Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Sugar again grabbed the headlines after the World Health Organization revised its guidance on how much of the ingredient to consume. Elsewhere, a US retailer with over 2,400 stores could be created after Albertsons owner and private-equity firm Cerberus Capital Management struck a deal that looks set to see it buy Safeway.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- just the answer: Birds Eye UK Margaret Jobling
- Comment: ConAgra failing to address core issues
- The bitesize interview - The Kids Food Co.
- Ferrero seals deal for hazelnut firm Oltan
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's
- Genius secures listings in French supermarkets