Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Tesco was in the spotlight this week after the publication of its annual results confirmed what a challenging year the UK's largest retailer endured. Another UK grocer under scrutiny is The Co-operative Group, which reported banking-induced losses, but revealed it is re-sizing its food retail estate to give it more focus. Elsewhere, China's WH Group, of which Smithfield Foods is now a part, announced plans to list in Hong Kong and US group Post Holdings made another M&A move, with a deal to buy egg-to-dairy supplier Michael Foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- What lies ahead for Tyrrells and Amplify?
- Hain accounting issue rounds off problem year
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- Mondelez buys rest of Vietnam snacks business
- Lotus Bakeries enjoys growth organically, via M&A
- Smucker cuts forecast as sales decline
- Unite outlines 2 Sisters stance on UK pizza site
- Arla Foods to help Nigeria's dairy development