Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Tesco was in the spotlight this week after the publication of its annual results confirmed what a challenging year the UK's largest retailer endured. Another UK grocer under scrutiny is The Co-operative Group, which reported banking-induced losses, but revealed it is re-sizing its food retail estate to give it more focus. Elsewhere, China's WH Group, of which Smithfield Foods is now a part, announced plans to list in Hong Kong and US group Post Holdings made another M&A move, with a deal to buy egg-to-dairy supplier Michael Foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report