Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Horsemeat returned to the headlines this week charges brought against a trader in the Netherlands. We interviewed one of the academics behind the UN's latest report on climate change, spoke to Arla Foods about its plans for cheese in China and, in our latest management briefing, analysed the prospects for the food sector in the Middle East.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- What lies ahead for Tyrrells and Amplify?
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- Interview, part 1: Emmi CEO Urs Riedener
- Mondelez buys rest of Vietnam snacks business
- Australia launches dairy sector probe
- Lotus Bakeries enjoys growth organically, via M&A
- Smucker cuts forecast as sales decline
- Emmi earnings grow but sales outlook lowered