Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Horsemeat returned to the headlines this week charges brought against a trader in the Netherlands. We interviewed one of the academics behind the UN's latest report on climate change, spoke to Arla Foods about its plans for cheese in China and, in our latest management briefing, analysed the prospects for the food sector in the Middle East.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations