Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Horsemeat returned to the headlines this week charges brought against a trader in the Netherlands. We interviewed one of the academics behind the UN's latest report on climate change, spoke to Arla Foods about its plans for cheese in China and, in our latest management briefing, analysed the prospects for the food sector in the Middle East.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix