Editor's choice: The highlights on just-food this week
This week a swathe of quarterly results were accompanied by strategic announcements. Mondelez International said it is stepping up its work on margins and increasing its focus on snacks, separating its coffee business. Tyson Foods insisted it remains well-placed to pursue M&A in the US and internationally. And Hain Celestial updated us on the progress it has made following its recent acquisition spree.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods