Editor's choice: The highlights on just-food this week
This week a swathe of quarterly results were accompanied by strategic announcements. Mondelez International said it is stepping up its work on margins and increasing its focus on snacks, separating its coffee business. Tyson Foods insisted it remains well-placed to pursue M&A in the US and internationally. And Hain Celestial updated us on the progress it has made following its recent acquisition spree.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Free-from firm BFree Foods - bitesize interview
- More M&A likely at McCormick - editor's viewpoint
- Kellogg launches Special K breakfast quiches
- Murray Goulburn accused of "misleading" the market
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez
- Amplify Snack Brands acquires Boundless Nutrition
- Dole faces DoJ probe over listeria outbreak