Editor's choice: The highlights on just-food this week
This week a swathe of quarterly results were accompanied by strategic announcements. Mondelez International said it is stepping up its work on margins and increasing its focus on snacks, separating its coffee business. Tyson Foods insisted it remains well-placed to pursue M&A in the US and internationally. And Hain Celestial updated us on the progress it has made following its recent acquisition spree.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti