Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
The week kicked off with a significant deal in the US food industry, with Hillshire Brands striking a deal to buy Pinnacle Foods. In Australia, Goodman Fielder ended the week with an announcement its board had decided to give its support to a takeover offer from Singapore agribusiness giant Wilmar International and First Pacific, the Hong Kong investment fund.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- What lies ahead for Tyrrells and Amplify?
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- Interview, part 1: Emmi CEO Urs Riedener
- Mondelez buys rest of Vietnam snacks business
- Australia launches dairy sector probe
- Lotus Bakeries enjoys growth organically, via M&A
- Smucker cuts forecast as sales decline
- Emmi earnings grow but sales outlook lowered