Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
The week kicked off with a significant deal in the US food industry, with Hillshire Brands striking a deal to buy Pinnacle Foods. In Australia, Goodman Fielder ended the week with an announcement its board had decided to give its support to a takeover offer from Singapore agribusiness giant Wilmar International and First Pacific, the Hong Kong investment fund.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- Work on sugar could stir more clean-label concerns
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream finalise joint venture plans
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez
- Mondelez sees stronger margins, LFL growth
- Pinnacle Foods names Mondelez's Mark Clouse CEO
- Kerry foods Q1 volumes lifted by NPD