USA: The HoneyBaked Ham Company acquires Heavenly Ham
Georgia, Atlanta-based HoneyBaked Ham Company has purchased fine food retailer Heavenly Ham, which consists of over 200 franchises in 33 states. HoneyBaked operates approximately 300 stores nationwide. The terms of the agreement between the two privately held companies were not disclosed, but both said that they expect to gain several benefits from the deal. HoneyBaked brings strength to the Heavenly system in the areas of operations, cost efficiencies, financial management and brand development. Heavenly Ham, voted top of its category for 11 consecutive years by Entrepreneur magazine's Franchise 500, offers a successful track record in the area of franchise sales and support as well as a year-round café and catering businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix