USA: The HoneyBaked Ham Company acquires Heavenly Ham
Georgia, Atlanta-based HoneyBaked Ham Company has purchased fine food retailer Heavenly Ham, which consists of over 200 franchises in 33 states. HoneyBaked operates approximately 300 stores nationwide. The terms of the agreement between the two privately held companies were not disclosed, but both said that they expect to gain several benefits from the deal. HoneyBaked brings strength to the Heavenly system in the areas of operations, cost efficiencies, financial management and brand development. Heavenly Ham, voted top of its category for 11 consecutive years by Entrepreneur magazine's Franchise 500, offers a successful track record in the area of franchise sales and support as well as a year-round café and catering businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw