USA: The HoneyBaked Ham Company acquires Heavenly Ham
Georgia, Atlanta-based HoneyBaked Ham Company has purchased fine food retailer Heavenly Ham, which consists of over 200 franchises in 33 states. HoneyBaked operates approximately 300 stores nationwide. The terms of the agreement between the two privately held companies were not disclosed, but both said that they expect to gain several benefits from the deal. HoneyBaked brings strength to the Heavenly system in the areas of operations, cost efficiencies, financial management and brand development. Heavenly Ham, voted top of its category for 11 consecutive years by Entrepreneur magazine's Franchise 500, offers a successful track record in the area of franchise sales and support as well as a year-round café and catering businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report