AUSTRALIA: The House of Winston launches new snack product
Australian food company, The House of Winston, has launched a new snack GO Life in major supermarkets today [Monday], which will compete in the nutritious/convenience snacks market. The packaging was designed by visual communications consultancy CPd. "We are very excited about GO Life 's launch," said Paul Owies, MD at The House of Winston said. "We worked closely with CPd to develop the GO Life name and a look and feel that could not only communicate the product's values of freshness, quality and convenience but convey the brand's promise.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project