USA: The Hunger Site Marks First Year of Helping To Feed the World's Hungry More Than 70 Million Worldwide Have Visited This Pioneering Click-to-donate Site
The Hunger Site ( www.thehungersite.com ), the world's leading "click to donate" web site, celebrates its first anniversary this month. Designed to make it easy to help fight world hunger everyday, The Hunger Site allows individuals to donate free food with the click of their mouse. In the last twelve months, more than 70 million people have clicked on The Hunger Site in over 180 countries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre