USA: The Hunger Site Marks First Year of Helping To Feed the World's Hungry More Than 70 Million Worldwide Have Visited This Pioneering Click-to-donate Site
The Hunger Site ( www.thehungersite.com ), the world's leading "click to donate" web site, celebrates its first anniversary this month. Designed to make it easy to help fight world hunger everyday, The Hunger Site allows individuals to donate free food with the click of their mouse. In the last twelve months, more than 70 million people have clicked on The Hunger Site in over 180 countries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China