USA: The Hunger Site Marks First Year of Helping To Feed the World's Hungry More Than 70 Million Worldwide Have Visited This Pioneering Click-to-donate Site
The Hunger Site ( www.thehungersite.com ), the world's leading "click to donate" web site, celebrates its first anniversary this month. Designed to make it easy to help fight world hunger everyday, The Hunger Site allows individuals to donate free food with the click of their mouse. In the last twelve months, more than 70 million people have clicked on The Hunger Site in over 180 countries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund