USA: The International Formula Council Clears up Confusion on Soy Health Claim
To help clear up possible questions about the recent Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved soy health claim as it may relate to adult nutritional formulas and infant formulas, the International Formula Council issued the following statement:"As the association representing the manufacturers and marketers of formulated nutrition products including adult nutritional formulas and infant formulas, the International Formula Council supports the recent FDA approval of a health claim for soy protein and reduced risk of coronary heart disease (CHD).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study