USA: The International Formula Council Clears up Confusion on Soy Health Claim
To help clear up possible questions about the recent Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved soy health claim as it may relate to adult nutritional formulas and infant formulas, the International Formula Council issued the following statement:"As the association representing the manufacturers and marketers of formulated nutrition products including adult nutritional formulas and infant formulas, the International Formula Council supports the recent FDA approval of a health claim for soy protein and reduced risk of coronary heart disease (CHD).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival