USA: The International Formula Council Clears up Confusion on Soy Health Claim
To help clear up possible questions about the recent Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved soy health claim as it may relate to adult nutritional formulas and infant formulas, the International Formula Council issued the following statement:"As the association representing the manufacturers and marketers of formulated nutrition products including adult nutritional formulas and infant formulas, the International Formula Council supports the recent FDA approval of a health claim for soy protein and reduced risk of coronary heart disease (CHD).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund