USA: The International Formula Council Clears up Confusion on Soy Health Claim
To help clear up possible questions about the recent Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved soy health claim as it may relate to adult nutritional formulas and infant formulas, the International Formula Council issued the following statement:"As the association representing the manufacturers and marketers of formulated nutrition products including adult nutritional formulas and infant formulas, the International Formula Council supports the recent FDA approval of a health claim for soy protein and reduced risk of coronary heart disease (CHD).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK