The just-food interview – Shingo Ito, Otokomae Tofuten
The soybean curd tofu has grown from being an Asian specialty to become a popular food in western markets. In this month's just-food interview, Rupert Sutton met with Shingo Ito, the president of Japanese tofu producer Otokomae Tofuten, which earlier this year took its unconventional approach to selling premium tofu into the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses