UK: The Little Big Food Company to launch innovative campaign
Organic frozen food The Little Big Food Company is preparing to roll out a creative campaign this autumn to support the launch of its kids size Organic Real Italian Pizzas. Coinciding with the start of the new school term, the firm said that its Back to School Campaign will give over 20 children the opportunity to win a competition to travel to school in helicopters, tanks, Cinderella coaches or limousines.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China