UK: The Little Big Food Company to launch innovative campaign
Organic frozen food The Little Big Food Company is preparing to roll out a creative campaign this autumn to support the launch of its kids size Organic Real Italian Pizzas. Coinciding with the start of the new school term, the firm said that its Back to School Campaign will give over 20 children the opportunity to win a competition to travel to school in helicopters, tanks, Cinderella coaches or limousines.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods