UK: The Little Big Food Company to launch innovative campaign
Organic frozen food The Little Big Food Company is preparing to roll out a creative campaign this autumn to support the launch of its kids size Organic Real Italian Pizzas. Coinciding with the start of the new school term, the firm said that its Back to School Campaign will give over 20 children the opportunity to win a competition to travel to school in helicopters, tanks, Cinderella coaches or limousines.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs