USA: Frito-Lay Partners With Walt Disney Pictures for 'Atlantis: The Lost Empire' Summer Promotion
Frito-Lay, Inc., the world's favorite convenient fun food company, announced today that it has partnered with Walt Disney Pictures for a promotion that will give kids free movie tickets (paid for by Frito-Lay) to Disney's ''Atlantis: The Lost Empire.'' The promotion, which runs through July 14, coincides with the release of the highly anticipated summer film Disney's ''Atlantis: The Lost Empire'' on June 15. Specially marked bags of Lay's Potato Chips, Doritos Tortilla Chips, 3-D'S Snacks and Cheetos Cheese Flavored Snacks will feature characters from Disney's ''Atlantis: The Lost Empire'' and an opportunity for kids to see the film at participating theaters. Frito-Lay will pay the first $5.50 off of an adult admission.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report