USA: Frito-Lay Partners With Walt Disney Pictures for 'Atlantis: The Lost Empire' Summer Promotion
Frito-Lay, Inc., the world's favorite convenient fun food company, announced today that it has partnered with Walt Disney Pictures for a promotion that will give kids free movie tickets (paid for by Frito-Lay) to Disney's ''Atlantis: The Lost Empire.'' The promotion, which runs through July 14, coincides with the release of the highly anticipated summer film Disney's ''Atlantis: The Lost Empire'' on June 15. Specially marked bags of Lay's Potato Chips, Doritos Tortilla Chips, 3-D'S Snacks and Cheetos Cheese Flavored Snacks will feature characters from Disney's ''Atlantis: The Lost Empire'' and an opportunity for kids to see the film at participating theaters. Frito-Lay will pay the first $5.50 off of an adult admission.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target