USA: Frito-Lay Partners With Walt Disney Pictures for 'Atlantis: The Lost Empire' Summer Promotion
Frito-Lay, Inc., the world's favorite convenient fun food company, announced today that it has partnered with Walt Disney Pictures for a promotion that will give kids free movie tickets (paid for by Frito-Lay) to Disney's ''Atlantis: The Lost Empire.'' The promotion, which runs through July 14, coincides with the release of the highly anticipated summer film Disney's ''Atlantis: The Lost Empire'' on June 15. Specially marked bags of Lay's Potato Chips, Doritos Tortilla Chips, 3-D'S Snacks and Cheetos Cheese Flavored Snacks will feature characters from Disney's ''Atlantis: The Lost Empire'' and an opportunity for kids to see the film at participating theaters. Frito-Lay will pay the first $5.50 off of an adult admission.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods