EU: The manufacturer's friend? (COMMENT)
Recent decisions by the EC and the European Court of Justice are challenging the traditional British stereotype of the EC as an interfering bureaucracy obsessed with red tape. Instead, the two rulings reveal the EU's ability to both ensure fair competition and to help manufacturers breach new markets. Above all, these pro-trade decisions underline the EU's value to manufacturers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti