USA: The Marcus Corporation completes sale of KFC restaurants
The Marcus Corporation (NYSE:MCS) today announced that it has completed the sale of its 27 KFC and three KFC/Taco Bell restaurants in Wisconsin to H & K Partners, LLC. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. The sale enables The Marcus Corporation to focus on its core lodging and theatre businesses. Proceeds of the sale will be used to repay existing debt and to fund the company's capital expenditure and stock repurchase programs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units