USA: The Marcus Corporation completes sale of KFC restaurants
The Marcus Corporation (NYSE:MCS) today announced that it has completed the sale of its 27 KFC and three KFC/Taco Bell restaurants in Wisconsin to H & K Partners, LLC. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. The sale enables The Marcus Corporation to focus on its core lodging and theatre businesses. Proceeds of the sale will be used to repay existing debt and to fund the company's capital expenditure and stock repurchase programs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week