USA: The Middleby Corporation Reports Prepayment of Note Obligation
The Middleby Corporation (NASDAQ: MIDD), a global supplier of equipment to the foodservice industry, today reported that it has prepaid in full an unsecured senior note obligation of $12.5 million. In addition, the Company repurchased the associated warrant that gave the noteholder the right to purchase 250,000 shares of common stock of the Company at an exercise price of $3 per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast