USA: The Minute Maid Company's Nutrition Expert Now Available On-Line Via Carolyn's Corner
As more and more busy families are turning to the Internet as a source for health-related information, The Minute Maid Company has added "Carolyn's Corner" as a monthly feature on its Web site -- minutemaid.com. Carolyn's Corner is written by Carolyn Moore, Ph.D., R.D., Manager of Nutrition for The Minute Maid Company, and is designed to provide on-the-go families with nutrition and wellness information.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre