NORWAY: The name's Fish, Pollock Fish
Pollock fish are being trained up by Norwegian scientists to act as specialist marine spies. Cheap and readily available, Pollock are also apparently the most reliable of the north Atlantic fish species to carry out intelligence missions. "We have done quite a bit of research on this, out at sea also. Cod is too strong-willed and difficult to steer. Salmon is too stupid," Jens G Balchen, from
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail