NORWAY: The name's Fish, Pollock Fish
Pollock fish are being trained up by Norwegian scientists to act as specialist marine spies. Cheap and readily available, Pollock are also apparently the most reliable of the north Atlantic fish species to carry out intelligence missions. "We have done quite a bit of research on this, out at sea also. Cod is too strong-willed and difficult to steer. Salmon is too stupid," Jens G Balchen, from
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival