USA: The National Turkey Federation Celebrates Its 60th Anniversary on www.eatturkey.com With Consumer Tips, Trends and Recipes
The National Turkey Federation (NTF) is celebrating its 60th anniversary by offering a collection of popular turkey recipes, tips, parts and trend information to consumers via its web site, www.eatturkey.com .Simply click on the Consumer icon to find the 60th anniversary section of the site. Consumers will find a collection of turkey recipes for any day part, from breakfast to lunch and dinner. Viewers will also find the best ways to utilize the various turkey cuts available, find helpful turkey tips from purchasing, preparing and storing turkey to learning how to properly roast and brine the versatile bird. There is also a section featuring a range of turkey trends from grilling and deep-frying to comfort and fusion food. For viewer convenience, the NTF has classified all 60 turkey uses into six categories:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods