USA: The National Turkey Federation Celebrates Its 60th Anniversary on www.eatturkey.com With Consumer Tips, Trends and Recipes
The National Turkey Federation (NTF) is celebrating its 60th anniversary by offering a collection of popular turkey recipes, tips, parts and trend information to consumers via its web site, www.eatturkey.com .Simply click on the Consumer icon to find the 60th anniversary section of the site. Consumers will find a collection of turkey recipes for any day part, from breakfast to lunch and dinner. Viewers will also find the best ways to utilize the various turkey cuts available, find helpful turkey tips from purchasing, preparing and storing turkey to learning how to properly roast and brine the versatile bird. There is also a section featuring a range of turkey trends from grilling and deep-frying to comfort and fusion food. For viewer convenience, the NTF has classified all 60 turkey uses into six categories:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review