SWEDEN: Hemkpskedjan: The New Food Company Makes Announcement
Lars Otterbeck will be leaving his position as President and CEO of D&D Dagligvaror, which is a subsidiary of the New Food Company (NFC), effective April 18. He will be taking over as President and CEO of SPP in May 2000. Hakan Matz will be taking over as President and CEO of D&D Dagligvaror alongside his position as President and CEO of Hemkop, effective April 18.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target