USA: The Pantry sees Q3 income up 12.4%
Sanford, North Carolina-based convenience store chain The Pantry has posted net income up 12.4% to US$4.1m in its Q3 ended 27 June, and earnings per share (EPS) up 10% to US$0.22, year on year. Adjusted earnings were US$4.8m compared to US$5.9m in the Q3 2001, excluding changes in the fair market value of interest rate derivatives reported in FY 2002 and FY 2001, FY 2001 restructuring charges and goodwill amortisation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses