USA: The Pantry sees Q3 income up 12.4%
Sanford, North Carolina-based convenience store chain The Pantry has posted net income up 12.4% to US$4.1m in its Q3 ended 27 June, and earnings per share (EPS) up 10% to US$0.22, year on year. Adjusted earnings were US$4.8m compared to US$5.9m in the Q3 2001, excluding changes in the fair market value of interest rate derivatives reported in FY 2002 and FY 2001, FY 2001 restructuring charges and goodwill amortisation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units