USA: The Penn Traffic Company announces 13% increase in EBITDA
Same Store Sales Increase 2.3 Percent SYRACUSE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Penn Traffic Company (Nasdaq: PNFT - news) today announced that Adjusted EBITDA for the third quarter of Fiscal 2002 (the 13-week period ended November 3, 2001) was $24.5 million, an increase of 13.0 percent over the prior year's adjusted $21.7 million level. EBITDA has been adjusted to exclude loyalty card startup costs in the third quarters of Fiscal 2001 and Fiscal 2002 and startup costs and operating losses associated with the commencement of operation of the Company's New England stores in the third quarter of Fiscal 2001. Excluding these adjustments, EBITDA for the third quarter was $22.2 million, a 13.4 percent increase over the prior year's $19.5 million level.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action