USA: The Penn Traffic Company announces 13% increase in EBITDA
Same Store Sales Increase 2.3 Percent SYRACUSE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Penn Traffic Company (Nasdaq: PNFT - news) today announced that Adjusted EBITDA for the third quarter of Fiscal 2002 (the 13-week period ended November 3, 2001) was $24.5 million, an increase of 13.0 percent over the prior year's adjusted $21.7 million level. EBITDA has been adjusted to exclude loyalty card startup costs in the third quarters of Fiscal 2001 and Fiscal 2002 and startup costs and operating losses associated with the commencement of operation of the Company's New England stores in the third quarter of Fiscal 2001. Excluding these adjustments, EBITDA for the third quarter was $22.2 million, a 13.4 percent increase over the prior year's $19.5 million level.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report